Empire Duo PE Bodyboard with Contours
The Empire Duo Bodyboard is an excellent choice for beginners and intermediate riders looking to take their riding to new heights.
This board features a PE core and single CFT stringer, giving a strong board core and good flex for when maximum control is needed.
WHY IT STANDS OUT
This is a crescent tail board that's built for newer and intermediate riders.
Empire's EthaFoam™ PE core offers medium density and optimal cushioning for riders just starting to learn aerial maneuvers.
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
This is a great beginner/intermediate board for riders who need a durable board to take their riding to new heights.
Made with PE core and 1x EFT Stringer, it will give you some flex for when maximum control of the board is needed.
The template is prone specific with enough volume in the nose to support the shoulders and a smooth curve through the wide-point, transitioning to the tail for down the line speed.
The deck contours improve backhand grip and the single EXT™ Stringer delivers a spring-loaded spine for more pop. This board is a premium quality PE bodyboard that's ready for action right out of the packaging.
ETHAFOAM™ PE CORE - The industry standard since day one, extruded 2.5lb PE (Polyethylene) offers a medium density core with a softer flex suitable for cooler waters and optimal cushioning properties for riders learning to land their first aerial maneuvers.
CRESCENT TAIL - Classic 45º angle on a 385º radius cut. Loose and responsive, Crescent Tails are the preferred tail shape of the Empire Pro Team. CNC cut for maximum precision.
WAVECUSHION 8lb PE - 8pcf non-crosslink Polyethylene outer skins. The premier skin for high performance bodyboarding.
EXT STRINGER - EXT Stringers are high-strength, epoxy fibre tubes for increased stiffness and board life. (Note: Stringers do not prevent creasing.)
Buzz-Tech process hot air lamination system thermo-fuses the outer skins to the core with calibrated pre and post-set rocker tension for optimum board recoil and projection.
CAD Designed templates precision cut with CNC shaping machines for superior accuracy and consistency. Skilled craftsmen sand, trim, rail and roll each and every board for a high quality finish.
Graduated Channels increase the surface area of the boards slick bottom and channels that laminar flow along the rail/ hull for positive edge control.
Die-Cut Foam Bulbs are positioned at each corner of the nose to enhance finger grip. They now feature a new, curved contour for an even better handle.
- ETHAFOAM™ PE CORE offers medium density and softer flex, best for cooler waters and those starting to land their first aerial tricks.
- SINGLE EFT STRINGER offers board strength and durability for tougher surf conditions.
- HDPE SLICK allows this board to glide on the water.
- WAVECUSHION AIR 8LB PE DECK provides strong hold in barrels, which this board was built for.
- ETHAFOAM™ PE CORE - A strong board core that works best in cooler water temperatures. Built for those starting to land their first aerial tricks.
- WAVECUSHION AIR 8LB PE DECK Deck - Water-resistant top skin that helps the rider stay put in fast-paced waves.
- HDPE Slick - Durable slick material that helps this board glide.
Additional Features: Crescent Tail, Deck Contours, Graduated Channels.
- Board Length: 36", 38", 39", 40", 41", 42", 43".
- Color Combos: Black/Orange, Dark Blue/White, Emerald/Silver, Dark Blue/Red, Deep Sea/Green, Deep Sea/Orange.