Empire Kaila Bodyboard with Leash
Are you just getting started bodyboarding? The Empire Kaila was built for you.
This bodyboard features everything an entry-level rider will need, including an EPS core, XPE top deck and WaveSlick HD bottom. Plus, a leash is included!
→ UNSURE WHAT SIZE TO GET? Try our Size Calculator.
WHY IT STANDS OUT
This board features an EPS core, which is a solid entry-level core that's light and easy to carry, yet still has a lot more durability than cheaper Boogie Boards.
Riders will appreciate the XPE top deck, which gives solid grip. The WaveSlick HD bottom will help this board glide on the water.
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Looking to get your feet wet for the first time? The Empire Kaila is a great board for those who are new to the ocean and want to get a feel of what it's like to ride a wave!
It is an awesome entry level board and comes in a variety of sizes which cater to every sized rider out there.
It even comes with a FREE cloth leash to keep the board from getting pulled away from you!
But perhaps the best feature is the WaveSlick HD slick which is a hard wearing, high-density slick bottom skin for improved board stiffness and speed.
The Kaila has all the same specs as the Makai but features some more feminine colors for the ladies out there!
- BUILT FOR NEWER RIDERS or riders on a budget, the Empire Kaila packs solid features at an entry-level price
- STRONG EPS CORE helps keep this board solid in both warm and cold waters
- XPE TOP DECK gives solid grip in the surf.
- LEASH INCLUDED - No need to bring a leash, the Kaila has you covered!
- GREAT FOR NEW RIDERS or younger riders looking to up their bodyboarding game. The Kaila makes an excellent first or budget board.
- EPS Core - A light but durable board core that's excellent in both warm and cold waters.
- XPE Deck - Water-resistant top skin that helps the rider stay put, with contours to keep your hands and elbows in the right position.
- WaveSlick HD Slick - A strong bottom material that assists you in gliding on the water.
- Board Length: 33", 36", 39".
- Color Combos: Pink/Aqua, Purple/Grey, Turquoise/Turquoise.
WHY IT'S WORTH IT
The Kaila sets itself apart from cheaper bodyboards in the same price range, offering an EPS core and durable slick that'll leave you with more waves and more sessions.
It's the perfect bodyboard for kids, those just getting started, or riders on a budget.