Empire Motion PE Bodyboard
The Empire Motion PE Crescent Tail Bodyboard is an excellent choice for beginners and intermediate riders looking to take their riding to new heights.
This board features a PE core and double stringers, giving a strong board core and good flex for when maximum control is needed.
Those looking for a more rigid PE board, or those just starting drop knee riding will appreciate the Motion for its strong PE core and flex.
WHY IT STANDS OUT
This is a crescent tail board that's built for performance.
This board's PE core offers medium density and optimal cushioning for riders just starting to learn aerial maneuvers.
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Empire brings you the Motion; a well rounded template paired with the support of a 2x stringer system to provide you with the ultimate wave riding vehicle.
This board is an excellent option for the beginner/intermediate rider looking for more rigid PE board.
This also makes the Motion ideal for enhancing your DK riding due to its flex properties and template. You cannot go wrong with this board!
ETHAFOAM™ PE CORE - The industry standard since day one, extruded 2.5lb PE (Polyethylene) offers a medium density core with a softer flex suitable for cooler waters and optimal cushioning properties for riders learning to land their first aerial maneuvers.
CRESCENT TAIL - Classic 45º angle on a 385º radius cut. Loose and responsive, Crescent Tails are the preferred tail shape of the Empire Pro Team. CNC cut for maximum precision.
WAVECUSHION 8lb PE - 8pcf non-crosslink Polyethylene outer skins. The premier skin for high performance bodyboarding.
2x EXT STRINGERS - EXT Stringers are high-strength, epoxy fibre tubes for increased stiffness and board life. (Note: Stringers do not prevent creasing.)
Buzz-Tech process hot air lamination system thermo-fuses the outer skins to the core with calibrated pre and post-set rocker tension for optimum board recoil and projection.
CAD Designed templates precision cut with CNC shaping machines for superior accuracy and consistency. Skilled craftsmen sand, trim, rail and roll each and every board for a high quality finish.
Graduated Channels increase the surface area of the boards slick bottom and channels that laminar flow along the rail/ hull for positive edge control. Die-cut foam bulbs are positioned at each corner of the nose to enhance finger grip. They now feature a new, curved contour for an even better handle.
- PE CORE offers medium density and softer flex, best for cooler waters and those starting to land their first aerial tricks or DK riders.
- DOUBLE STRINGERS give this board strength and durability, but still some good flex.
- HDPE SLICK allows this board to glide on the water.
- WAVECUSHION AIR 8LB PE DECK provides strong hold in barrels, which this board was built for.
- ETHAFOAM™ PE CORE - A strong board core that works best in cooler water temperatures. Built for those starting to land their first aerial tricks.
- WAVECUSHION AIR 8LB PE DECK Deck - Water-resistant top skin that helps the rider stay put in fast-paced waves.
- HDPE Slick - Durable slick material that helps this board glide.
Additional Features: Crescent Tail, React Mesh, Graduated Channels, 55/45 Rails, Tail Piece.
- Board Length: 40.5", 41.5", 42.5", 43.5", 44.5", 45.5".
- Color Combos: Grey/Black, Deep Sea/Red, Dark Blue/Blue, Black/Red.