Ally ERS4 Swim Fins
Invented by California bodyboarder Eddie Solomon, the Ally ERS4s have become a popular pair of swim fins for bodybooarding, bodysurfing and swimming. These fins were built for power and performance, two categories which they shine greatly in.
WHY THEY STAND OUT
The ERS4 fins are a comfortable, high power pair of fins. With bodyboarding in mind, these fins are built to propel you to catch more waves.
Each side fin is individually shaped, allowing for extra rider comfort.
ERS4s, like the Churchill Makapuus, are made of 100% natural gum rubber to allow them to slide on easily. Plus, they float!
- GREAT FOR PROPULSION - The ERS4s were built with bodyboarding and bodysurfing in mind. These fins deliver the power you need to catch more waves.
- INDIVIDUALLY SHAPED - Each side fin on the ERS4s are individually shaped, allowing for better performance and a more comfortable fit.
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR for even the longest of sessions. Made of a durable natural gum rubber, they're quick and easy to put on and take off.
- DRAINAGE HOLE to keep rocks and water out of sight and out of mind.
- "V" THERMO ANKLE STRAP helps lock your foot in comfortably.
TRACTION FOOT POCKET makes these fins excellent for dropknee riding, reef and walking on slippery surfaces.
- 100% FLOATING GUM RUBBER material helps these fins from getting lost in the surf. Tested in salt water.
Sizes are measured in US shoe sizes.
|Mens Shoe Size (US)||5-6||7-8||9-10||11-12||13-14|
|Women's Shoe Size (US)||5-6||7-8||9-10||11-12||13-14|
- Materials: 100% Natural Gum Rubber
- Colors: Assorted
- Flotation: Yes
- Features: Drainage Hole, "V" Thermo Ankle Strap, Traction Foot Pocket, Individually Shaped, Flotation
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium Large, Large, X-Large
WHY THEY'RE WORTH IT
Ally ERS4s are an excellent choice of fins for the perfect mix of power, performance and comfort. They work great for bodyboarders, bodysurfers and swimmers alike.