Empire Andre Botha PP LTD 43" Bodyboard
Designed by two-time World Champion Andre Botha, the Empire Andre Botha PP LTD Bodyboard features a Kinetic PP core.
Botha has proved himself to be one of the most competitive riders in the world. He won back to back world titles when he was just 17 and 18 years old. His board template was built with one thing in mind: pulling in the biggest barrels possible.
This is a feature-packed board, offering a Kinetic PP core and Surlyn PP slick.
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Andre Botha has proved himself to not only be one of the best competitive riders in the world, winning back to back World Titles at ages 17, and 18, but he is also known as one of the heaviest chargers in the world.
His relaxed surfing style paired with his ability to ride the craziest waves in the world has made him into one of the most dynamic riders the sport has ever seen. His template is designed with one thing mind, pulling into the biggest barrels possible.
Constructed from premium grade 1.9lb density Arpro Polypropylene resins, Kinetic Core™ delivers amazing projection and response as a result of high pressure cell-fusion created during the blank manufacturing process.
Kinetic Core is a warm water core available in various reinforcement configurations, each tuned-in for specific wave conditions. Classic 45º angle on a 385º radius cut making it loose and responsive.
CNC cut for maximum precision. 8pcf non-crosslink Polyethylene outer skins - The premier skin for high performance bodyboarding.
CFT Stringer - High-grade filament wound composite-fibre tube for increased board strength and spring-like recoil.
Buzz-Tech process hot air lamination system thermo-fuses the outer skins to the core with calibrated pre and post-set rocker tension for optimum board recoil and projection.
CAD designed templates precision cut with CNC shaping machines allow for superior accuracy and consistency.
Skilled craftsmen sand, trim, rail and roll each and every board for a high quality finish.
WHY IT STANDS OUT
This is a crescent-tail board that shines in barrel rides. This board features a PP core, giving it a light and dense feel.
Plus, this board was designed by Pro Bodyboarder Andre Botha - No feature was missed in the design of this board.
- KINETIC PP CORE gives this board some a light but strong core feel. It shines in warmer water temperatures.
DOUBLE CFT STRINGERS keep this board strong even in rough surf conditions.
- SURLYN SLICK offers the strongest and most durable slick on the market. This board will glide in barrels.
- 8LB PE DECK provides strong hold in barrels, which this board was built for.
- KINETIC PP Core - A strong and lighter board core that shines in warm waters.
- 8LB PE DECK Deck - Water-resistant top skin that helps the rider stay put in fast-paced waves.
- SURLYN Slick with Mesh - High quality slick material that helps this board glide, especially in barrels.
Additional Features: Crescent Tail, Double CFT Stringers, Channels, XFL Crosslink Bumpers, Deck Contours.
- Board Length: 43".
- Color Combos: Black/Black, Midnight Blue/Black, Red/Violet.