Wave Rebel Pro Classic 42" Bodyboard
Are you looking for the perfect board to take your bodyboarding one step further? The Wave Rebel Pro Classic 42" is a great choice.
→ LARGER RIDER? Check out the Morey Big Kahuna.
→ WANT A HIGHER-END BOARD? Check out the Morey Mach 7.
→ UNSURE WHAT SIZE TO GET? Try our Size Calculator.
This durable board features an XEPE deck, EPS core, single stringer and a bat tail.
WHY IT STANDS OUT
This board features an EPS core, which is a solid entry-level core that's light and easy to carry, yet still has a lot more durability than cheaper boards.
This board, unlike most boards in its price range, features a bat tail. Bat tail boards are best utilized by advanced riders - most notably for prone bodyboarding (bodyboarding on the knees). They also work well in small, unpredictable surf.
The Pro Classic also offers an XEPE deck and single stringer - giving this board some added durability in harsh conditions.
This board measures in at 42", making it best for riders 125-190 lbs. and 5'10" to 6'2". To check the optimum size for you, check out our Bodyboard Size Guide here or automatically find your size using our bodyboard size calculator.
The Pro Classic packs a great range of features into a lower price, making it an excellent choice for advanced riders or those looking for some added durability in the price range.
- BUILT FOR INTERMEDIATE RIDERS, the Pro Classic packs a great amount of features into a sub-$80 price tag
- STRONG EPS CORE helps keep this board solid in both warm and cold waters
- BAT TAIL to help this board in rough surf (or for prone riding!)
- LEASH INCLUDED - No need to bring a leash. The Pro Classic has one included!
- GREAT FOR RIDERS LOOKING FOR A DURABLE BOARD or those looking to up their bodyboarding game.
- EPS Core - A light but durable board core that's excellent in both warm and cold waters.
- XEPE Deck - Water-resistant top skin that helps the rider stay put, with contours to keep your hands and elbows in the right position.
- HDPE Slick - A strong bottom material that assists you in gliding on the water.
Single FRP Stringer for added durability.
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Board Length: 42"
- Full Board Dimensions: 42" x 22.5" x 2.12"
- Color Combos: Gray/Orange, Red/Blue, Blue/Orange, Red/Orange
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
WHY IT'S WORTH IT
The Wave Rebel Pro Classic is a great bat-tail board in its price range. If you're looking for a durable, feature packed board under $100, the Pro Classic makes an excellent choice.
→ IF YOU'RE A LARGER RIDER - Check out the Morey Big Kahuna.
→ IF YOU PREFER A HIGHER-END BOARD - Check out the Morey Mach 7.