Morey Mach Wrist Leash
If you're looking for the perfect wrist leash, the Morey Mach Wrist Leash is an excellent choice. Featuring a padded neoprene cuff, double-bearing rotating swivels and a 7mm thick urethane cord, the Morey Mach Wrist Leash provides comfort and durability for the new or experienced bodyboarder.
→ PREFER A BICEP LEASH? Check out the Morey Mach Bicep Leash.
WHY IT STANDS OUT
This Mach Wrist Leash is a strong, high-quality leash that packs a bunch of features into an affordable price. This leash packs double-bearing swivels with a rotating swivel system to keep you and your board secure, while also preventing leash tangling. A 7mm thick urethane leash cord makes this leash extremely durable in even the harshest surf conditions. The 2mm thick neoprene cuff fits riders with a cuff size of up to 20cm.
- DOUBLE-BEARING SWIVELS provides serious strength against even the strongest of waves.
- 7MM URETHANE CORD helps spring your board back to you quickly and effortlessly.
- 2MM PADDED NEOPRENE CUFF keeps your wrist snug and connected to your board with maximum comfort. Fits cuff sizes up to 20cm.
- ROTATOR SWIVEL SYSTEM to prevent leash tangling.
- LEASH PLUG INCLUDED for a quick and easy install on any bodyboard. See our leash plug install guide for instructions.
- Strap Material: Neoprene
- Strap Thickness: 2mm
- Cord Thickness: 7mm
- Cord Type: Coil
- Cuff Size: 20cm
- Additional Features: Double-Swivel, Rotator Swivel System, Surefire Release
WHY IT'S WORTH IT
If you're looking for a leash for your new board, or you're upgrading leashes, the Mach Wrist Leash is an excellent choice. The Mach Wrist Leash allows for a comfortable ride while still keeping your board close at all times.