Wave Rebel Mermaid Bodyboard
Are you looking for the perfect beginner board? The Wave Rebel Mermaid is an excellent choice. This beginner board offers everything you need to get started.
→ LARGER RIDER? Check out the Morey Big Kahuna.
→ WANT A HIGHER-END BOARD? Check out the Morey Mach 7.
→ UNSURE WHAT SIZE TO GET? Try our Size Calculator.
The Mermaid features an XPE deck, EPS core, and PP bottom, plus it includes a leash!
WHY IT STANDS OUT
This board features an EPS core, which is a solid entry-level core that's light and easy to carry, yet still has a lot more durability than cheaper boards.
The Mermaid features a crescent tail, which is best for beginner riders. It offers solid maneuverability.
This board packs an XPE deck and PP bottom, giving it some added durability and solid glide on the surf.
This board also doesn't have a flat slick, rather, it has channels to help this board glide on the water.
The Mermaid is available in 36" and 39", making it best suited for younger riders.
36" boards are best suited for riders 65-85 pounds, 4' to 5'. 39" boards are best for riders 85-115 pounds, 4'6" to 5'2".
To check the optimum size for you, check out our Bodyboard Size Guide here or automatically find your size using our bodyboard size calculator.
The Mermaid is an excellent beginner board for younger riders, or smaller riders on a budget.
- BUILT FOR BUDGET RIDERS, the Wave Rebel Mermaid packs a great deal of features into a sub-$50 price tag.
- STRONG EPS CORE helps keep this board solid in both warm and cold waters
- CHANNELS to keep this board glide on the water
- LEASH INCLUDED - No need to bring a leash. The Shift has one included!
- GREAT FOR NEW RIDERS or younger riders looking for a durable board. The Mermaid has all the features you need to get started.
- EPS Core - A light but durable board core that's excellent in both warm and cold waters.
- XPE Deck - Water-resistant top skin that helps the rider stay put, with contours to keep your hands and elbows in the right position.
- PP Slick - A strong bottom material that assists you in gliding on the water.
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Board Length: 36", 39"
- Full Board Dimensions: 36" x 18.25" x 1.98", 39" x 20" x 1.98"
- Color Combos: Pink/Green, Blue/White, Purple/White
WHY IT'S WORTH IT
The Wave Rebel Shift packs everything you need into an affordable price tag. If you're looking for a durable board on a budget, the Shift makes an excellent pick.
→ IF YOU'RE A LARGER RIDER - Check out the Morey Big Kahuna.
→ IF YOU PREFER A HIGHER-END BOARD - Check out the Morey Mach 7.