Empire Maxx Bodyboard
The Empire Maxx Bodyboard is the ultimate high-end big guy board at an affordable price.
This bat tail bodyboard features a Kinetic Core and Double Rex Stringer, giving it some serious strength and durability.
WHY IT STANDS OUT
It features a PP core, giving it an advantage in warmer waters. Pair that with its Double Rex Stringer design and you've got a strong, durable board that's willing to handle anything you throw at it.
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Constructed from premium grade 1.9lb density Arpro Polypropylene resins, Kinetic Core™ delivers amazing projection and response as a result of high pressure cell-fusion created during the blank manufacturing process.
Kinetic Core is a warm water core available in various reinforcement configurations, each tuned-in for specific wave conditions.
Bat Tail - The protruding bulb increases the boards planning surface at the tail area for down the line speed with wings that lock the tail in throughout the turn. It is also machine rounded for rider comfort.
8pcf Non-Crosslink Polyethylene outer skins. The premier skin for high performance bodyboarding.
CFT Stringer - High-grade filament wound composite-fibre tube for increased board strength and spring-like recoil.
Buzz-Tech process hot air lamination system thermo-fuses the outer skins to the core with calibrated pre and post-set rocker tension for optimum board recoil and projection.
CAD Designed templates precision cut with CNC shaping machines allow for superior accuracy and consistency. Skilled craftsmen sand, trim, rail and roll each and every board for a high quality finish.
- KINETIC PP CORE offers significant board strength and helps this board propel. Best suited in warmer water temperatures.
- DOUBLE REX STRINGER DESIGN offers serious board strength and durability for tougher surf conditions.
- SURLYN SLICK allows this board to glide on the water. Surlyn is one the best available slick materials.
- 8LB PE SEALED AIR DECK provides strong grip and board control when needed.
- KINETIC PP CORE - A strong board core that works best in warmer water temperatures. Lighter but strong.
- 8LB PE SEALED AIR DECK - Water-resistant top skin that helps the rider stay put in fast-paced waves.
- SURLYN Slick - Durable slick material that helps this board glide.
Additional Features: Bat Tail, Nose Grips, Channels.
- Board Length: 44", 45", 46".
- Color Combos: Midnight Blue/Electric Blue, Midnight Blue/Red, Black/Black.