Morey Mach 7X 41.5" Bodyboard
If you're looking for some serious performance out of the Mach 7 line, the 7X is the board for you. Built by Morey (the company that invented the boogie board in the 1970s), the Mach 7 has become one of the most iconic and recognizable boards in the world. The 7X, a new model in the Mach 7 series, pushes this board to its limits in terms of durability and performance.
→ LARGER RIDER? Check out the Morey Big Kahuna.
→ ON A BUDGET? Check out the Morey Cruiser.
→ UNSURE WHAT SIZE TO GET? Try our Size Calculator.
Morey has made a name for themselves as one of the most recognized brands in bodyboarding, and the Mach 7 line does not disappoint. This board is built for riders that want a solid, durable board that will last in varying surf conditions.
WHY IT STANDS OUT
This board features an X-Flex Polypro core, which is a lot more durable than an EPS core. It'll work well in both water types.
This board also has a Power Rod Stringer inside the core, which is a dense, carbon-strength tube. This will keep the board strong in even the harshest of conditions.
The deck is made of 8 lb. TC8, which is a very strong top skin. This gives yet another boost to the board's durability.
The 7X features X-Flex Mesh technology, built by Morey to enhance the durability of the board. This core gives you durability, but still a good bit of flex for fast maneuvers.
The Mach 7X doesn't stop there, however. It's also got an HDPE slick and channels to help this board fly through the water.
The Crescent Tail will help the board maneuver quickly and help you catch more waves. Because let's be honest, that's the goal!
This board measures up to be 41.5", so it's good for riders within the ranges of 125-170 lbs. or less, or 5'7" to 5'9" or less. To double-check your height and weight, or find a different size, you can check out our bodyboard size guide here or automatically find the right size using our calculator here.
- MADE FOR RIDERS that are looking for a solid, durable board that will last, the Mach 7X has made a name for itself as one of the most recognizable bodyboards.
- DURABLE X-FLEX POLYPRO CORE WITH POWER ROD STRINGER helps keep this board strong in even the toughest of surf conditions, while still giving a good degree of flex
- HDPE SLICK WITH CHANNELS to help the Mach 7X glide on the water
- GREAT FOR SERIOUS RIDERS looking to upgrade from a Mach 7, or riders looking for serious performance and durability
- LEASH NOT INCLUDED - We recommend a Morey Wrist Leash or Morey Bicep Leash.
- X-FLEX Polypro Core - A stronger core that's heavier than EPS, but a whole lot more durable. This core has added X-Flex Mesh to give a stronger board core, while still providing a good degree of flex.
- 8 lb. TC8 Deck - A polyethylene deck skin that's built to hold up against strong surf.
- HDPE Slick - A strong slick that, combined with channels, help this board maneuver quickly.
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 41.5" x 22.5" x 7.5"
- Colors: Blue/Dark Orange, Black/Orange
WHY IT'S WORTH IT
The Mach 7X, while a newer template, still offers the same durability and performance you'd expect from the Mach 7 line, plus some newer features. This board is an excellent choice for those looking for serious durability and performance out of their board.