Empire Andre Botha NRG+ Viking Bodyboard
Designed by two-time World Champion Andre Botha, the Empire Andre Botha NRG+ Bodyboard features an NRG+ core, making it specifically formulated for cooler water conditions.
Botha has proved himself to be one of the most competitive riders in the world. He won back to back world titles when he was just 17 and 18 years old. His board template was built with one thing in mind: pulling in the biggest barrels possible.
This is a feature-packed board, offering double EXT stringers, a Wavecushion Air 8lb PE deck and a Surlyn slick.
WHY IT STANDS OUT
This is a crescent-tail board that shines in cooler water conditions. Empire's NRG core, named after Energy, is a PP core that offers serious performance in cool surf.
Plus, this board was designed by Pro Bodyboarder Andre Botha - No feature was missed in the design of this board.
- NRG+ PP CORE makes this board shine in cooler water temperatures.
- DOUBLE EXT STRINGERS offer serious board durability for tougher surf conditions.
- SURLYN SLICK WITH MESH - Surlyn is the best slick material available, and keeps this board gliding on the water.
- WAVECUSHION AIR 8LB PE DECK provides strong hold in barrels, which this board was built for.
- NRG+ PP Core - A strong board core that works best in cooler water temperatures.
- WAVECUSHION AIR 8LB PE DECK Deck - Water-resistant top skin that helps the rider stay put in fast-paced waves.
- SURLYN Slick - Highest-quality slick material that helps this board glide, especially in barrels.
Additional Features: Crescent Tail, Nose and Tail Bumpers, Double Rails, Bull Grips, Graduated Channels.
- Board Length: 41", 42"
- Color Combos: Mustard/Blue, Red/Yellow, Midnight Blue/Black, Black/Black