Wave Rebel Shift Bodyboard
Are you looking for the perfect mid-range board? The Wave Rebel Shift is an excellent choice. Available in multiple sizes, this board's ready to take on some waves - no matter what age you are.
→ LARGER RIDER? Check out the Morey Big Kahuna.
→ WANT A HIGHER-END BOARD? Check out the Morey Mach 7.
→ UNSURE WHAT SIZE TO GET? Try our Size Calculator.
Featuring deck contours, an IXPE deck and EPS core, this feature-packed intermediate board is an excellent choice for the weekend Beachgoer.
WHY IT STANDS OUT
This board features an EPS core, which is a solid entry-level core that's light and easy to carry, yet still has a lot more durability than cheaper boards.
Similar to a lot of other intermediate bodyboards, this board features a crescent tail, which will provide added speed and maneuverability. It's a good choice for all-around performance.
Deck contours on this board will not only help your grip, but will also assist newbie riders in knowing the correct hand and elbow placements. This is extremely useful for those just getting started in advanced maneuvering and tricks.
The Shift features an IXPE deck and HDPE slick, giving it a smooth ride and good durability and flex, without a big price tag.
This board also doesn't have a flat slick, rather, it has channels to help this board glide on the water.
This board is available in multiple sizes: 39" and 41".
39" boards are best for riders 85-115 pounds, 4'6" to 5'2". 41" boards are best for riders 125-170 pounds, 5'7" to 5'9".
To check the optimum size for you, check out our Bodyboard Size Guide here or automatically find your size using our bodyboard size calculator.
The Shift packs a great range of features into a sub-$75 price tag, making this board an excellent choice for younger riders, frequent Beachgoers or riders looking for durability on a budget.
- BUILT FOR BUDGET RIDERS, the Wave Rebel Shift packs a great deal of features into a sub-$75 price tag.
- STRONG EPS CORE helps keep this board solid in both warm and cold waters
- CHANNELS to keep this board glide on the water
- LEASH INCLUDED - No need to bring a leash. The Shift has one included!
- GREAT FOR NEW RIDERS or younger riders looking for a durable board. The Shift has all the features you need to get started.
- EPS Core - A light but durable board core that's excellent in both warm and cold waters.
- IXPE Deck - Water-resistant top skin that helps the rider stay put, with contours to keep your hands and elbows in the right position.
- HDPE Slick - A strong bottom material that assists you in gliding on the water.
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Board Length: 39", 41"
- Full Board Dimensions: 39" x 20" x 2.13", 41" x 21.5" x 2.13"
- Color Combos: Gray/Orange, Red/Blue, Blue/Orange, Red/Orange
WHY IT'S WORTH IT
The Wave Rebel Shift packs everything you need into an affordable price tag. If you're looking for a durable board on a budget, the Shift makes an excellent pick.
→ IF YOU'RE A LARGER RIDER - Check out the Morey Big Kahuna.
→ IF YOU PREFER A HIGHER-END BOARD - Check out the Morey Mach 7.