Wham-O Boogie Board 41.5" Bodyboard
If you're looking for a good budget board for older kids or teenagers, look no further. The Boogie Board 41.5" offers some great performance and durability compared to other boards in its price range.
Featuring an XPE top deck, Phuzion® Core and Crescent Tail, this board is an excellent choice for weekend Beachgoers and riders on a budget.
→ WANT A HIGHER-END BOARD? Check out the Morey Mach 7.
→ LOOKING FOR A MID-RANGE BOARD? Check out the Morey Cruiser.
→ UNSURE WHAT SIZE TO GET? Try our Size Calculator.
WHY IT STANDS OUT
Boogie Board has been a known brand in bodyboarding ... well, since the beginning. Tom Morey invented the bodyboard, calling it the Boogie Board, and the rest is history.
Since then, the boards have evolved into a series of brands - Morey for the higher-end and Boogie Board for the budget boards. This 41.5" board is in the top range of the Boogie Board brand.
This board is aimed for riders just getting started or weekend Beachgoers. If you're a more advanced rider, or are looking for stronger, more durable boards, check out our selection of Morey Bodyboards here.
- PHUZION® CORE - This board's core is strong and durable, ready for choppy conditions.
- XPE DECK - A cheaper but durable top deck that gives a good degree of grip.
- CRESCENT TAIL - This tail type is best suited for beginners and intermediate riders.
- WRIST LEASH INCLUDED to keep you attached to your board, 24/7.
- GREAT FOR TEENS AND RIDERS ON A BUDGET - This board packs some great performance for its price range.
- Slick Material: XPE
- Board Length: 41.5"
- Board Width: 20.5"
- Board Thickness: 2.5"
- Accessories Included: Leash
- Colors Available: Red/White, Blue/White, Green/White
WHY IT'S WORTH IT
If you're looking for a solid budget board for teenagers, newer riders, or smaller adults, the Boogie Board 41.5" is a great fit.