Morey Cruiser 42.5" Bodyboard
Want to get into bodyboarding on a budget? The Morey Cruiser was made for you.
→ LARGER RIDER? Check out the Morey Big Kahuna.
→ WANT A HIGHER-END BOARD? Check out the Morey Mach 7.
→ UNSURE WHAT SIZE TO GET? Try our Size Calculator.
Featuring custom deck contours, a crescent tail, and a tube rail system, you'll power through waves a whole lot quicker than most entry-level boards.
WHY IT STANDS OUT
This board features an EPS core, which is a solid entry-level core that's light and easy to carry, yet still has a lot more durability than cheaper Boogie Boards.
Similar to a lot of other Morey boards, this board features a Crescent Tail, which will provide added speed and maneuverability.
Deck contours on this board will not only help your grip, but will also assist newbie riders in knowing the correct hand and elbow placements. This is extremely useful for those just getting started in advanced maneuvering and tricks.
Like similar Morey boards, this one features an IXL deck and HDPE slick. These will both give you extra durability.
This board also doesn't have a flat slick, rather, it has channels to help this board glide on the water.
This board's length counts out to be 42.5", which is good for riders 125-190 lbs. or less, and 5'7" to 6'2" or less in height. If you're out of this range, check out our Bodyboard Size Guide here or automatically find your size using our bodyboard size calculator.
The Cruiser packs all these features into a sub-$70 board, which makes it one of Morey's most popular boards in their lineup and an excellent board for younger riders, or riders just starting out.
- BUILT FOR RIDERS on a budget, the Morey Cruiser packs pro-level features at an entry-level price
- STRONG EPS CORE helps keep this board solid in both warm and cold waters
- CHANNELS to keep this board glide on the water
- LEASH INCLUDED - No need to bring a leash, the Cruiser has you covered!
- GREAT FOR NEW RIDERS or younger riders looking to up their bodyboarding game. The Cruiser makes an excellent first or budget board.
- EPS Core - A light but durable board core that's excellent in both warm and cold waters.
- IXL Deck - Water-resistant top skin that helps the rider stay put, with contours to keep your hands and elbows in the right position.
- HDPE Slick - A strong bottom material that assists you in gliding on the water.
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Board Length: 42.5"
- Full Board Dimensions: 43.31" x 22.83" x 15.35"
- Color Combos: Blue/Multicolored
WHY IT'S WORTH IT
The Cruiser's going to last you a whole lot longer than an entry-level beach shop board. It makes an excellent choice for newbie riders, younger riders, or riders on a budget.
→ IF YOU'RE A LARGER RIDER - Check out the Morey Big Kahuna.
→ IF YOU PREFER A HIGHER-END BOARD - Check out the Morey Mach 7.