Voit Duck Feet Bodyboarding Fins
The Voit Duck Feet have been a staple to bodyboarding since their invention in the 1950s. These fins are constructed from a dual density rubber, offering a soft rubber foot pocket and a stiff fin blade.
WHY THEY STAND OUT
The Voit Duck Feet are built for propulsion and speed, thus their longer fin blade. Duck Feet have been synonymous with speed and propulsion since their invention in the 1950s.
Pair that with their stiff fin blades, dual density rubber and rubber foot pocket, and you've got a pair of fins that's ready to give you that needed speed at a moment's notice.
Built from a 100% natural gum rubber, these fins are easy to slide on.
- BEST FOR PROPULSION, the Voit Duck Feet are built with performance in mind.
- LONG FIN BLADE offers the rider with serious speed at a moment's notice
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR for even the longest of sessions. Made of a durable natural gum rubber, they're quick and easy to put on and take off.
- DRAINAGE HOLE to keep rocks and water out of sight and out of mind.
- STIFFER FIN BLADE provides you with maximum performance and thrust, allowing you to focus less on swimming and more on catching more waves.
- 100% NATURAL GUM RUBBER material for added rider comfort.
Sizes are measured in US shoe sizes.
Mens Shoe Size (US)
Women's Shoe Size (US)
- Materials: 100% Natural Gum Rubber
- Colors: Classic Blue and Yellow Mix
- Flotation: Yes
- Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Features: Drainage Hole, Thicker Heel Straps, Flotation
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium Large, Large, Extra Large
WHY THEY'RE WORTH IT
Voit Duck Feet are the perfect fin for speed and propulsion, and they've stood the test of time as one of the most popular types of bodyboarding swimfins. If you have a need for speed, the Duck Feet make a great pick.