VS Dave Winchester PFS3 Quad Concave 41" CT Bodyboard
VS Dave Winchester PFS3 Quad Concave Bodyboard
- PFS3 Core - The worlds strongest bodyboard. PFS3 Parallel Flex System Unlike previous Parabolic or curved version of our patented technology, the PFS3 high density aerospace foam beams run in a straight orientation from tail to nose. This gives the board more longitudinal flex right out of the box, without sacrificing the exceptional strength the PFS boards have become renown for.
- NXL Deck w/ Deck Contour - Dual purpose deck contouring. Specifically designed to create dedicated flex zones for torsional response, integrated with functional grip enhancement.
- Surlyn Slick with Mesh - Diamond shaped mesh weave fused between the boards core and slick bottom skin for enhanced stiffness and recoil.
- Crescent Tail
- 1x STRINGER - High-grade filament wound composite-fibre tube for increased board strength and spring-like recoil. (Note: Stringers do not prevent creasing – please check for stringer placement when drilling leash plug).
- 4 Quad Concave Channels - Graduated Channels increase the surface area of the boards slick bottom and channels the laminar flow along the rail/ hull for positive edge control.
- CNC PRECISION SHAPING - Each VS board is precision shaped on our CNC shaping machines for superior accuracy and consistency.
- BUZZ-TECH LAMINATION - Buzz-Tech hot air lamination system thermo-fuses the outer skins to the core with calibrated pre and post-set rocker tension for optimum board recoil and projection.
Bumpers, Nose Bulbs, 55/45 Double Rails
The QuadConcave can be broken down into two parts:
- Central Double Concave - Tracks laminar (water) flow through the centre of the board keeping you higher on the wave face, which allows you to generate more speed into your bottom turns.
- Outer Venturi Channels - Draws the laminar flow from a wider entry point into a narrow exit through the tail. Based on Bernoulli’s principle, the laminar flow increases in speed as it progresses through the channel, giving you more drive.
The QuadConcave is precision shaped on VS Bodyboards custom built AKU CNC shaping machine. The AKU gives us the ability to design progressive channel and concave set-ups with incredible accuracy and consistency previously not possible by hand shaping.