Morey Mach 7 42" Bodyboard
If you're looking for the perfect mid-range bodyboard, look no further. Built by Morey (the company that invented the boogie board in the 1970s), the Mach 7 has become one of the most iconic and recognizable boards in the world.
→ LARGER RIDER? Check out the Morey Big Kahuna.
→ ON A BUDGET? Check out the Morey Cruiser.
→ UNSURE WHAT SIZE TO GET? Try our Size Calculator.
Morey has made a name for themselves as one of the most recognized brands in bodyboarding, and the Mach 7 does not disappoint. This board is built for riders that want a solid, durable board that will last in varying surf conditions.
WHY IT STANDS OUT
This board features a PE (or polyethylene) core, which is a lot more durable than an EPS core. It'll work well in both water types, but works even better in colder waters.
This board also has a Power Rod Stringer inside the core, which is a dense, carbon-strength tube. This will keep the board strong in even the harshest of conditions.
The deck is made of 8 lb. TC8, which is a very strong top skin. This gives yet another boost to the board's durability.
The Mach 7 doesn't stop there, however. It's also got an HDPE slick and channels to help this board fly through the water.
The Crescent Tail will help the board maneuver quickly and help you catch more waves. Because let's be honest, that's the goal!
This board measures up to be 42", so it's good for riders within the ranges of 125-190 lbs. or less, or 5'7" to 6'2" or less. To double-check your height and weight, or find a different size, you can check out our bodyboard size guide here or automatically find the right size using our calculator here.
- MADE FOR RIDERS that are looking for a solid, durable board that will last, the Mach 7 has made a name for itself as one of the most recognizable bodyboards.
- SOLID PE CORE WITH POWER ROD STRINGER helps keep this board strong in even the toughest of surf conditions
- HDPE SLICK WITH CHANNELS to help the Mach 7 glide on the water
- GREAT FOR SERIOUS RIDERS looking to upgrade from a lower-level board, or newer riders looking for a durable board to last.
- LEASH NOT INCLUDED - We recommend a Morey Wrist Leash or Morey Bicep Leash.
- PE Core - A stronger core that's heavier than EPS, but a whole lot more durable. Works even better in colder surf conditions.
- 8 lb. TC8 Deck - A polyethylene deck skin that's built to hold up against strong surf.
- HDPE Slick - A strong slick that, combined with channels, help this board maneuver quickly.
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 45" x 23" x 7.5"
- Colors: Yellow/Orange
WHY IT'S WORTH IT
The Mach 7 is the ultimate board for those looking for a seriously strong board that will last. It's a solid choice for advanced riders, or riders looking for a durable board that won't break the bank.