Custom X XPE Bodyboard
With a Crescent Tail, Channels, Single Stringer and Wave-Plank Polyethylene Core, the Custom X XPE is an excellent all-around bodyboard. The XPE is handmade in the USA and packs a ton of features into an affordable price.
→ LARGER RIDER? Check out the Custom X Beast 45".
→ ON A BUDGET? Check out the Morey Cruiser.
→ UNSURE WHAT SIZE TO GET? Try our Size Calculator.
WHY IT STANDS OUT
The Custom X XPE features a Wave-Plank PE, or Polyethylene, core. This core type is heavier and works well in both water types, but even better in colder waters.
The XPE features a tight-cell deck material for added durability. Top that off with a single graphite stringer and you've got a board that offers some good flex and great durability in this price range.
60/40 rails allow this board to maneuver quickly and turn fast.
A Surlyn® slick allows this board to glide on the water. Surlyn® is well known as the best slick material currently offered on the market.
- BUILT FOR RIDERS looking for a feature-packed board at an affordable price.
- WAVE-PLANK POLYETHYLENE CORE keeps this board strong even in the roughest of surf.
- SINGLE GRAPHITE STRINGER for added board flex and durability. (Note: The 44" model features double stringers.)
- SURLYN® SLICK keeps this board gliding on the water.
- LEASH NOT INCLUDED - We recommend a Custom X Wrist Leash for this board.
- COLORS MAY VARY - Have a preference? Drop it in the Notes section and we'll do our best to send your color of choice.
- Wave-Plank PE Core - A durable board core that works well in both water types. A bit on the heavier side, it works even better in cooler waters.
- 60/40 Rails - Great for maneuverability.
- Surlyn® Slick - Extremely durable bottom material that assists you in gliding on the water.
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Board Lengths: 41", 42", 43", 44"
- Full Board Dimensions: 41" x 21" x 11.75" x 17.75", 42" x 21.25" x 12" x 18", 43" x 21.5" x 12.25" x 18.25", 44" x 21.75" x 12.5" x 18.5"
- Color Combos: Yellow/Orange, Red/Yellow, Black/Red
- Stringers: Single Graphite (41", 42", 43"), Dual Graphite (44")
- Channels: Yes
- Leash: Not included. We recommend a Custom X Wrist Leash or Custom X Bicep Leash.
WHY IT'S WORTH IT
If you're looking for a serious board without breaking the bank, the Custom X XPE is an excellent option. It packs several features that are not often found in this price range, including a Surlyn® slick and PE core.